Who We Are
We are a nationwide provider of healthcare and comprehensive addiction treatment services in the United States. The Amatus Health Family Network manages several healthcare operations, including TruHealing Addiction and Mental Health treatment, a Joint Commission accredited network of 20 substance use disorder and mental health treatment centers across eight states, Journey Autism and Behavioral Care Centers, which provides ABA therapy to adults and children with autism and other intellectual and developmental disabilities, and TruCare, a network of walk-in urgent care centers providing high-quality, convenient and comprehensive healthcare.
Our expansive network of treatment facilities offers multiple levels of care for substance use and mental health disorders. The levels of care include detoxification, residential treatment for both mental health disorders and substance use disorders (co-occurring), partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) and medication-assisted treatment (MAT) services at select facilities.
Company Charter & Values
- Providing comprehensive, high-quality healthcare that is accessible to all.
- Treating each client, patient and staff member with empathy, compassion, and respect.
- Making a positive impact in all communities served through charitable service and volunteering.
- Remaining committed to the personal and professional development of all employees.
- Continuing to build a diverse staff—from all demographics, backgrounds, and experiences—that is reflective of all clients and patients served.
- Remaining adaptable to the needs of all clients and staff.
- Utilizing a client-centered approach through evidence-based practices.
- Taking full ownership of our work and performing to the best of our ability and with the highest level of personal integrity.
- Striving to better communicate and collaborate as a team, understanding that this is imperative to achieving individual and collective goals of all healthcare operations.
- Maintaining integrity and a commitment to ethical care.