DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
At Amatus Health, we are dedicated to providing equitable access to high-quality clinical care for our patients. We encourage workplaces with diverse backgrounds of race, color, gender, gender identity, ability and sexual orientation.
What is DE&I?
Diversity is the presence of differences within a given setting. Equity is the process of ensuring that processes and programs are impartial, fair and provide equal possible outcomes for every individual. Inclusion is the practice of ensuring that people feel a sense of belonging in the workplace.
How do we promote DE&I?
- We are aware of unconscious bias and ensure a non-hostile work environment
- We encourage open communication and reporting any misconduct to HR
- We believe in pay equity for all genders, races and cultures
- We acknowledge and celebrate various holidays from all cultures
- We believe in our employees’ abilities, no matter what life circumstances they have, in a safe and non-judgmental environment