What is the Alumni Program?
Being in our Alumni Program introduces former clients to other people in recovery going through similar life situations. Lifelong relationships can be established in our drug and alcohol treatment facilities. Being a part of this program helps clients maintain ties and reconnect with peers, friends, staff, and mentors. Our Alumni Program is the ideal aftercare network for those who want to achieve long-term sobriety and are looking for inspiration.
- Access to free, bi-weekly virtual meetings
- In-person speaker events and regional activities
- Resources such as meetings, peer support and 12-step fellowship
- Tools to avoid relapse and stay in consistent healthy and positive environments
- Opportunities to form relationships and bond with sober friends and likeminded people
- Sober, fun activities like bowling, game night, movie night, outdoor activities, holiday-themed events, BBQs, and more